Non-gonococcal urethritis is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Do you know the symptoms of non-gonococcal urethritis?
Symptoms of non-gonococcal urethritis
1. The incubation period for non-gonococcal urethritis is 10-20 days.
2. onset is not as urgent as gonorrhea, symptoms procrastination, light and heavy, but lighter than gonorrhea, about 50% of patients have dysuria, urethral itching and other symptoms, it is easy to be missed at the time of initial diagnosis.
Male non-gonococcal urethritis manifests as urinary tract discomfort, itching, burning or tingling, redness of the urethra, urethral secretions are mostly serous, thin, and there is a “life” phenomenon in the morning.
Non-gonococcal urethritis in women is characterized by inflammation and erosion of the cervix, increased secretions, and most of the lobular leukocytes in the cervical secretions (more than 10 per field under high magnification), vaginal and genital itching, and discomfort in the lower abdomen.
Note: Some patients may be asymptomatic or atypical, and may be missed. There are most lobulated leukocytes in the cervical secretions (more than 10 per field under high magnification).
3. less urethral secretions, thin, mucous or mucopurulent, do not urinate for a long time (such as morning) urethral orifice can spill a small amount of thin secretions, sometimes only for morning decidua seal urethra or pollution Panties.
During the examination, it is necessary to press the anterior urethra from the back to the front to squeeze a small amount of secretions from the urethral opening. Sometimes the patient has symptoms without secretions, and can also have asymptomatic secretions.
4. often with gonorrhea at the same time infection, the former first symptoms of gonorrhea, after treatment of anti-gonorrhea, Neisseria gonorrhoeae was killed by penicillin, while Chlamydia, mycoplasma still exists, after 1-3 weeks of infection, clinically easy to be mistaken Gonorrhea is not cured or relapses.
What are the symptoms of non-gonococcal urethritis? How to prevent non-gonococcal urethritis? What is the cause of non-gonococcal urethritis?
5. improper treatment or treatment can not cause complications (1%), such as acute epididymitis, prostatitis, colitis, pharyngitis, female cervicitis, cervical erosion, vestibular gland inflammation, vaginitis, salpingitis, pelvic inflammatory disease , ectopic pregnancy, infertility, etc.
6. the newborn through the infected birth canal, 3-13d after birth can occur ocular conjunctivitis, the eyes have mucopurulent secretions, but also no secretions, but more does not invade the cornea.
7. a very small number of patients may be associated with Reifer syndrome: urethritis, arthritis, keratitis, combined with membranous inflammation and rash.
Prevention of nongonococcal urethritis
1. Promote self-love and eradicate sexual chaos.
2. The patient must not have sexual relationship with any person before he is cured.
3. Individual prevention of infection is similar to gonorrhea.
4. the patient should be dedicated to the bathtub, bath towels, together with the underwear should be boiled and disinfected frequently.
5. Treating a sexual partner.
What are the causes of non-leaching?
1. unclean sex life. Unclean sexual intercourse is the main cause of infection. Male non-leaching is almost always caused by sexual contact.
Non-leaching patients are the main source of infection, with rapid spread and high infection rate, usually occurring within 1-3 weeks after infection.
2. its own immunity is low. Mainly refers to non-sexual contact infection. Mainly to contact with non-leaching patients’ secretions or contaminated utensils, such as towels with secretions, foot cloth basins, clothes, even the toilet seat of the toilet, etc., can be infected.
3. traumatic infection. Non-leoviruses can invade the body through small ruptured wounds on the skin or mucous membranes. After a few days of incubation, the bacteria will multiply to a sufficient number and begin to develop. Therefore, fracture wounds should be treated with caution.
4. dietary factors: eating spicy spicy food, excessive drinking, etc., not only breeds damp heat, but also easy to cause confusion after drinking.
5. Living factors: driving, office, etc. can not afford to sit for a long time; or drinking less water; or urinating.